top of page
photo of older and younger hands on top of each other with wooden table underneath


Meet Our Team

photo of Thomas J. Gilliam, Jr. President/Financial Advisor

Thomas J.Gilliam*, Jr., CFP®

President/Financial Advisor

Tom was born and raised in St. Louis and is a graduate of St. Louis University where he earned a B. S. in Finance. He joined his Father at Carillon Group in 1999. He is an active member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors. He has earned his Certified Financial Planner® certification.

Tom is experienced in Retirement Income Planning, Wealth Management and Comprehensive Financial Planning. He enjoys working on pre-retirement Distribution Planning with his clients, addressing the need for reliable lifetime income. Tom also works with business clients in areas of Employee Benefits (401(k), medical, etc.), Executive Benefits and Business Continuation Planning.

Providing professional, reliable recommendations, he enjoys the trust and respect of his clients. Tom enjoys spending time with his wife and children.

Office: 636-777-7011 
Fax: 636-777-7013 

Need more information? Connect with us.

bottom of page